Mar 10, 2024

How It Came To Be...Me and AtoZ

 In 2009, on a whim and encouraged by a friend, I started a blog.  For days I drew blanks about what to say or do until the friend said, "Sue, you have more collections, interests, experiences and a head full of what you call 'Useless Information'.  Blog about that."  So I did!!!

 Here are 7 years of AtoZ Challenges
~click on Blue Title Link~
(pages are in reverse alphabetical order...scroll down to start with Letter A)
Stories and Photos based on my Great Grandmothers 1900 Photo Album.
A 'Fiction based on Facts' writing and photos of a Texas Quilting Bee.
 Fiction based on Collection of Vintage Photos
Collection of Stories & Photos based on my Mother's Shoebox Album & my Scrapbooks.

A smorgasbord of posts from a Collector/Artists' collections of everything from Art to Zippers

A look-see into the world of an OverDo'er/OCD/Short Attn Span Fiber Artists' work.

 Posts based on Word Prompts from Word Finder and my Collection of Photos.

Thanks for reviewing these AtoZ years. 
Please leave comments on THIS post.

1 comment:

  1. We met in one of the A to Z's. I can't remember how long ago it was, but I welcome your return to blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit and comment. Welcome to Where Bluebonnets Grow. I would love to visit your blog...leave me a link...we will chat!