Mar 9, 2024

Why "Where Bluebonnets Grow"

 It's A Spinoff...


A spinoff off of who, what, where and why?
Glad you asked. 

Collect In Texas Gal
~Who?...That'd be Me...Sue, a girl born in Iowa who got to Texas as fast as I could....not long after birth...been here ever since!!!
~What?...Collect In Texas Gal...blog started in 2009...HERE is first post.
~Where?...Deep in the Heart of Texas!
~Why...Collect In Texas Gal took a hiatus in Feb. 2021 after 12 years and over 15,000 posts.  Since 2021 a few 'Blog Come Backs' were tried, but Life Changes and Collections/Collecting wanned. HERE is last post on Feb. 2023.

Welcome Ya'll

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alana...Yay, you found my new blog. I was going to visit you to give you the link today. Now I can visit you via Where Bluebonnets Grow. I've started here in preparation for AtoZ 2024. Still working on theme, but am ready to get back after not participating since 2019. Good things happening in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit and comment. Welcome to Where Bluebonnets Grow. I would love to visit your blog...leave me a link...we will chat!