Mar 31, 2024

Setting March Aside

Moving On To April


 Over the years of participating in The AtoZ April Challenge my favorite Letter A post was in 2014.  

Alfred & April's Brush With Disaster
featured a photo from my collection of Vintage Photos and set the theme for 2014's AtoZ Challenge...Fiction from Forgotten Fotos. 

Writing from photo prompts has been my inspiration for blogging from day one of blogging.  As an amateur photographer with a Nifty Nikon and a need to roam my home State of Texas, my computer photo files filled to capacity.

Thanks to Blogger's photo storage and my Photo Files, writing AtoZ posts for 7 years on CollectInTexas Gal established a pattern of writing that best suits my story telling.  It's been my go to method of creating an AtoZ Challenge Theme.  

So, here I am with an 8th year of AtoZ, a new Blog, a 'Niftyx3 Cell Phone Camera, Photos stored in The Clouds and a renewed need to to put it all down on paper, www (wonder where wireless)...2024 Letter C Computer Technology.

See you tomorrow for AtoZ 2024
Letter 'A'  Autumn Joy and Asclepias

2 comments:

  1. Flowers for A? I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah...Flowers for 'A'...and so much more!

      Delete

Thanks for your visit and comment. Welcome to Where Bluebonnets Grow. I would love to visit your blog...leave me a link...we will chat!